Welcome to St Peter Claver's Church
The area served by St Peter Claver's Church, Dulwich was once part of a wider eastern Adelaide parish. In 1919 the first St Peter Claver church was built on the site of the present St Patrick's Special School. In 1934 Dulwich became a separate parish but it was not until 1964 that the current St Peter Claver church was dedicated.
The church has always formed a key part of the Dulwich and Burnside community.
There is a very active community worshipping at St Peter Claver’s. As well as regular Masses there is Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament, there are choirs, a sewing group and a conference of the St Vincent de Paul Society.