Latest information about COVID-19 restrictions
Bookings essential via TryBooking
Online bookings open Mondays 9.30am and close Friday 4pm.
Select one of our churches by clicking on the highlighted link below - bookings are made through trybooking.
If the link does not work, please call the Parish Office on 8210 8155 and our staff will book you in manually.
Please make your booking within the 9.30am to 4pm times only. Thank you for your cooperation.
Resumption of Masses in our churches
Bookings online are essential for weekend Masses – see information above.
COMPLIANCE WITH REGULATIONS
- The four-square metres per person rule is to be observed in determining the total numbers allowed in the space.
- Except for families and household groups, people should be at least 1.5 metres apart.
- There should be no physical contact outside one’s family or household group. There should be no shaking of hands or holding hands during the Mass.
- Every gathering must record contact details. Logs are located at the entrance to the church.
- Hand sanitiser is to be available at church entrances.
- Precious Blood will not be distributed.
- No collection plates or hymn books are to be passed around.
- Communion is given only in hands.
- Holy Water is not available at the doors of churches.
- All surfaces should be cleaned at least daily, with special attention given to frequently touched surfaces.
- Sick and high risk/vulnerable people should be encouraged not to attend.
- Collection plates will not be passed around but a single drop point is provided at the churches.
- Offertory procession will be omitted.
- Care should be taken at the dismissal and on leaving the church to minimise social contact.
The obligation for Sunday Mass for the laity has not been reinvoked at this stage.
In order to ensure we do not exceed the maximum number of people permitted to attend each Mass on weekends, it is imperative that those wishing to attend, book online or telephone the parish office – 8210 8155.
Booking details - see above - simply make your selection indicating the church date and time you wish to attend which will require your name, number and email address.
A booking confirmation email will then be sent to your email address. Bookings must be made for each single person attending. One person cannot just do group bookings as the government requires individual details for tracing. Please DO NOT tick the box to save your details as this will prevent you from making more than one booking.
We kindly ask everyone who has access to the internet to make your own bookings please. Bookings open weekly on a Monday at 9am for that weekend ahead and close at 4.30pm on a Friday.
If you do not have access to the internet please call the office on 8210 8155 from 9.30am to 4pm Monday to Friday and we will happily make the booking for you.