Welcome to the Church of The Holy Name
The original St Peters parish was founded in 1934 but the present Church of the Holy Name was not blessed and opened until April 26, 1959. The church is used by English and Italian speaking communities and sees extensive use by the Latin Mass Community.
The Latin Mass Community has an active Blog which is updated regularly by the chaplain Fr Michael McCaffrey FSSP. Further information can be obtained here.
For inquiries please contact the parish office.
Click on image for Mass times and other information.